Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thanksgiving drawing

Since Thanksgiving is this month and I am in the Giving mood! Here is a drawing for you!
Post a comment why you should win! then a drawing will be done on Nov. 14th at 11pm!
So what are we drawing for??

1st (person to get name drawn out...) will win $25 off any photo shoot* and a 8x10 of their choice...

2nd (person to get name drawn out...) will win $15 off any photo shoot*

3rd (person to get name drawn out...) will win a 8x10 and a 5x7 of their choice from a photo shoot with me.

*Photo Shoots must be booked in the month of November and December.

Happy Commenting! and Winning..

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!!! The first person to comment.....hmmm what to say?...Well..even if I dont win /i still would hav Tiff do my pics...The toughest part if I were to win would be 'what the heck to wear?'!..and WHERE to do pics....I sooooo glad that Tiff has this all down instinctivly. ;)-Ri Whiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...My name is Katie King and I am currently in Honolulu HI...thus it is now 11:40 1-14-09. RiRi thanks for texting me to sign up for this contest....because I am going to win...I'm sorry you will have to settle for 2nd place...Tiffany....you dont know me but I will be calling you soon to have you do my photos because RiRi said you where good...and based off your blog I am quite pleased. Ri gave me your number so I will call you Monday or Tues when I get home from my vacation.-Katie

    ReplyDelete